This web site contains information, photographs and graphics that are protected by Australian copyright laws, trademark or other proprietary rights of FESAus including but not limited to product names, logos and designs. The compilation, organization and display of the content are the exclusive property of FESAus. Reproduction of any part of this web site in any format requires explicit written permission from FESAus.
You Might also like
We are grateful to you for accepting to present at one of the FESAus Technical Meetings and look forward to your talk. Please note that the FESAus Monthly Technical Meetings are normally recorded on video so as to be made available to our membership nationwide through our website. Hence we request that:
- You accept that your presentation will be videotaped;
- You accept that the presentation will later be made available on the FESAus website in the form of a “webcast” (examples can be seen on www.fesaus.org under the “webcasts” tab);
- You agree to provide FESAus with a copy of your presentation in MS-PowerPoint format for FESAus to construct the webcast (this can be done simply by leaving a copy of the file on the FESAus presentation laptop after your talk, or giving a copy on a thumb drive to the FESAus Meeting coordinator).
We also request your cooperation so that:
- The number of slides given us should be the same number of slides as presented at FESAus.
- The sequence of the slides in the PowerPoint file should be the same as that presented.
- If the partial or complete content of any slide cannot be placed on the FESAus website, then please edit this slide by removing the confidential information and putting instead “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION REMOVED” on the slide.
FESAus will inform you directly as soon as the webcast of your presentation is ready, so you have a chance to see it first.
On behalf of the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia’s membership, thank you very much.
Kindly confirm your acceptance of these terms by entering all of the information below and ticking “READ and UNDERSTOOD” button. A copy of this agreement will be mailed to the email address entered for your reference.Post Views: 3,881
The Formation Evaluation Society of Australia has initiated a number of industry awards to recognize the exceptional work or contribution of some of our peers to the field of Formation Evaluation or to FESAus itself. Inaugural awards were given out during the Awards Ceremony at the 2010 SPWLA Annual Conference, held in Perth.
The “Medal of Honor for Career Service” is awarded to an individual in recognition of their extraordinary and long term service to the FESAus Society and to the promotion of Formation Evaluation.
The “Distinguished Service Award” is awarded to an individual in recognition of their outstanding service to the FESAus Society.
FESAus Medal of Honour for Career Service was awarded to Hugh Crocker in 2010, in recognition of his untiring, enthusiastic support and promostion of Formation Evaluation over the years. This award is also a Honorary Life-time Membership to FESAus.
FESAus Distinguished Service Award was awarded to Martin Storey in 2010, in recognition of his outstanding work in FESAus with regards to the construction and update of the FESAus website, his involvement with the creation and registration of FESAus as a national entity, the SPWLA wiki Glossary project, and generally for his willingness and readiness to help and provide support where ever possible, to whom so ever requires it in matters concerning FESAus.Post Views: 3,565
FESAus organises a Monthly Technical Meeting and other training courses.
Most of these events are now recorded on film, then made available on our website in the form of webcasts, to facilitate the diffusion of the knowledge across our large country.
We therefore request that presenters read and complete the Presenters’ Agreement electronically.
The preferred format for presentation material is Powerpoint, and if your presentation requires sound, please let us know ahead of time so we can prepare for that.
Other resources for presenter will be made available in this area of our website.Post Views: 3,953