The information on this web site is published to inform you about the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia (FESAus) and its activities. All reasonable efforts have been made to provide accurate information but we do not warrant or represent its accuracy and we reserve the right to make changes to it at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, FESAus accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages of any kind arising out of the use of any information contained on this web site.
You Might also like
A main mission of the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia is to promote the diffusion of knowledge on Formation Evaluation in many different ways.
Here are some of our related activities:
Post Views: 3,887
- Every year, FESAus awards the Hugh Crocker Scholarship to a full time post graduate student in Australia, who is undertaking a project: with relevance to Formation Evaluation, and that has scholastic merit.
- FESAus has an Education Ambassador who is a senior Formation Evaluation professional keen to communicate to young adults and students his enthusiasm for the discipline and the industry, and to share some of his insights and stories.
- Since 2009, the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia promotes a “Distinguished Lectures” series, to bring landmark lectures to audiences across Australia.
We are grateful to you for accepting to present at one of the FESAus Technical Meetings and look forward to your talk. Please note that the FESAus Monthly Technical Meetings are normally recorded on video so as to be made available to our membership nationwide through our website. Hence we request that:
- You accept that your presentation will be videotaped;
- You accept that the presentation will later be made available on the FESAus website in the form of a “webcast” (examples can be seen on www.fesaus.org under the “webcasts” tab);
- You agree to provide FESAus with a copy of your presentation in MS-PowerPoint format for FESAus to construct the webcast (this can be done simply by leaving a copy of the file on the FESAus presentation laptop after your talk, or giving a copy on a thumb drive to the FESAus Meeting coordinator).
We also request your cooperation so that:
- The number of slides given us should be the same number of slides as presented at FESAus.
- The sequence of the slides in the PowerPoint file should be the same as that presented.
- If the partial or complete content of any slide cannot be placed on the FESAus website, then please edit this slide by removing the confidential information and putting instead “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION REMOVED” on the slide.
FESAus will inform you directly as soon as the webcast of your presentation is ready, so you have a chance to see it first.
On behalf of the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia’s membership, thank you very much.
Kindly confirm your acceptance of these terms by entering all of the information below and ticking “READ and UNDERSTOOD” button. A copy of this agreement will be mailed to the email address entered for your reference.Post Views: 3,817
The composition of the FESAus committee for 2016 is listed below.
You can contact any of these people by sending a message to admin @ fesaus.org, mentioning the intended addressee in the Subject.
FESAus Position Name Professional Affiliation PresidentNariman Nouri
Shell Development Australia
Vice-President & Company ComplianceAdrian Manescu Baker Hughes TreasurerWesley Emery Consultant SecretaryLeanne Brennan Administrator Past PresidentMike Walker Walker Petrophysics FESAus Company Secretary
Assistant TreasurerCallum Rideout
Task Geoscience Inter-Society LiaisonYang Xingwang Schlumberger Monthly Tech. Meeting
Shell Development Australia New Tech. Forum CoordinatorBen van Deijl Woodside Jean Louden Woodside Interstate RepresentativesLouise Christensen (Victoria) ExxonMobilCarrie Trembath (South Australia) Beach Petroleum Barbara Stummer (South Australia) SantosNariman Nouri (Western Australia) Shell Development Australia Matt Dubsky (New South Wales) Oil Search LtdHarris Khan (New South Wales) Oil Search LtdThomas Gan (Queensland) Shell / Arrow EnergyEric Tenthorey (ACT) CO2CRC /
Education GroupGerry McGann Incremental Oil and Gas Zuraidah Zuraidah SantosMatthew Josh CSIRO Petroleum Hugh Crocker Scholarship AwardGerry McGann
Incremental Oil and Gas
Membership CoordinatorScott Cole
Sponsorship CoordinatorAndrea Paxton
Jennie Carson Chevron Data standards & Best PracticesMartin Storey
Well Data QA
Yang Xingwang Schlumberger Special Events & Awards / Compliance Coordinator(vacant) Audio-Visual TeamNigel Deeks Schlumberger WebsiteScott Cole ChevronMartin Storey Well Data QA Social CoordinatorLeanne Brennan AdministratorPost Views: 4,328