FESAus organises a Monthly Technical Meeting and other training courses.
Most of these events are now recorded on film, then made available on our website in the form of webcasts, to facilitate the diffusion of the knowledge across our large country.
We therefore request that presenters read and complete the Presenters’ Agreement electronically.
The preferred format for presentation material is Powerpoint, and if your presentation requires sound, please let us know ahead of time so we can prepare for that.
Other resources for presenter will be made available in this area of our website.
You Might also like
We would like to invite you to support The Formation Evaluation Society of Australia (FESAus). The support you provide is very valuable and enables us to continue providing technical presentations and courses to disseminate up to date information and technical know-how amongst the oil and gas community throughout Australia.
We provide monthly technical presentation events, annual technology and workshop forums (known as our master class events) that attract a variety of professionals from all parts of the industry. We also provide training courses and encourage graduates through the active participation of the society in the academic community. To this end we have the Hugh Crocker Scholarship, an annual grant of up to five thousand Australian dollars, awarded to the most promising student applicant in order to assist in the development of their technical research.
The majority of the events are videoed and documented to become a valuable resource for the wider Australian and global community on our website as FESAus webcasts. The website in itself has become a valuable resource within the Petroleum industry. From our count, the website has attracted several thousand referrals from around 150 cities representing every major petroleum province in the world.
FESAus offers the following sponsorship options:
- $ 5,000.00 AUD (excl. GST) FESAus Sponsorship Package
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Annual FESAus Website Sponsorship: with your logo on the website home page, linked as per your specification
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting Sponsorship : exclusive opportunity
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting Webcast Sponsorship
- $ 750.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting & Webcast Sponsorship Combined
- $ 1000.00 AUD (excl. GST) New Technology Forum Sponsorship (presenter): mandatory for all presenting companies, limited to approx. nine companies, scheduled for September
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) New Technology Forum Sponsorship (non-presenter): limited to five companies, scheduled for September
- $ 1000.00 AUD (excl. GST) Master Class Event and Webcast Sponsorship : limited to five companies, scheduled for Q3
More specific details on each specific sponsorship package and a downloadable FESAus Sponsorship Booking Form are available here.
Sponsorship payments can be made online.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.orgPost Views: 5,273
The information on this web site is published to inform you about the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia (FESAus) and its activities. All reasonable efforts have been made to provide accurate information but we do not warrant or represent its accuracy and we reserve the right to make changes to it at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, FESAus accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages of any kind arising out of the use of any information contained on this web site.Post Views: 3,590
As of 2009, the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia has an Education Ambassador in its committee. The Ambassador is a senior Formation Evaluation professional who is keen to communicate to young adults and students his enthusiasm for the discipline and the industry, and to share some of his insights and stories.
This year’s Education Ambassador is Hugh Crocker. He can be contacted by writing to email@example.com.Post Views: 3,161