FESAus organises a Monthly Technical Meeting and other training courses.
Most of these events are now recorded on film, then made available on our website in the form of webcasts, to facilitate the diffusion of the knowledge across our large country.
We therefore request that presenters read and complete the Presenters’ Agreement electronically.
The preferred format for presentation material is Powerpoint, and if your presentation requires sound, please let us know ahead of time so we can prepare for that.
Other resources for presenter will be made available in this area of our website.
You Might also like
We are grateful to you for accepting to present at one of the FESAus Technical Meetings and look forward to your talk. Please note that the FESAus Monthly Technical Meetings are normally recorded on video so as to be made available to our membership nationwide through our website. Hence we request that:
- You accept that your presentation will be videotaped;
- You accept that the presentation will later be made available on the FESAus website in the form of a “webcast” (examples can be seen on www.fesaus.org under the “webcasts” tab);
- You agree to provide FESAus with a copy of your presentation in MS-PowerPoint format for FESAus to construct the webcast (this can be done simply by leaving a copy of the file on the FESAus presentation laptop after your talk, or giving a copy on a thumb drive to the FESAus Meeting coordinator).
We also request your cooperation so that:
- The number of slides given us should be the same number of slides as presented at FESAus.
- The sequence of the slides in the PowerPoint file should be the same as that presented.
- If the partial or complete content of any slide cannot be placed on the FESAus website, then please edit this slide by removing the confidential information and putting instead “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION REMOVED” on the slide.
FESAus will inform you directly as soon as the webcast of your presentation is ready, so you have a chance to see it first.
On behalf of the Formation Evaluation Society of Australia’s membership, thank you very much.
Kindly confirm your acceptance of these terms by entering all of the information below and ticking “READ and UNDERSTOOD” button. A copy of this agreement will be mailed to the email address entered for your reference.Post Views: 3,342
We would like to invite you to support The Formation Evaluation Society of Australia (FESAus). The support you provide is very valuable and enables us to continue providing technical presentations and courses to disseminate up to date information and technical know-how amongst the oil and gas community throughout Australia.
We provide monthly technical presentation events, annual technology and workshop forums (known as our master class events) that attract a variety of professionals from all parts of the industry. We also provide training courses and encourage graduates through the active participation of the society in the academic community. To this end we have the Hugh Crocker Scholarship, an annual grant of up to five thousand Australian dollars, awarded to the most promising student applicant in order to assist in the development of their technical research.
The majority of the events are videoed and documented to become a valuable resource for the wider Australian and global community on our website as FESAus webcasts. The website in itself has become a valuable resource within the Petroleum industry. From our count, the website has attracted several thousand referrals from around 150 cities representing every major petroleum province in the world.
FESAus offers the following sponsorship options:
- $ 5,000.00 AUD (excl. GST) FESAus Sponsorship Package
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Annual FESAus Website Sponsorship: with your logo on the website home page, linked as per your specification
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting Sponsorship : exclusive opportunity
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting Webcast Sponsorship
- $ 750.00 AUD (excl. GST) Monthly Technical Meeting & Webcast Sponsorship Combined
- $ 1000.00 AUD (excl. GST) New Technology Forum Sponsorship (presenter): mandatory for all presenting companies, limited to approx. nine companies, scheduled for September
- $ 500.00 AUD (excl. GST) New Technology Forum Sponsorship (non-presenter): limited to five companies, scheduled for September
- $ 1000.00 AUD (excl. GST) Master Class Event and Webcast Sponsorship : limited to five companies, scheduled for Q3
More specific details on each specific sponsorship package and a downloadable FESAus Sponsorship Booking Form are available here.
Sponsorship payments can be made online.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.comPost Views: 4,812
The composition of the FESAus committee for 2016 is listed below.
You can contact any of these people by sending a message to admin @ fesaus.org, mentioning the intended addressee in the Subject.
FESAus Position Name Professional Affiliation PresidentNariman Nouri
Shell Development Australia
Vice-President & Company ComplianceAdrian Manescu Baker Hughes TreasurerWesley Emery Consultant SecretaryLeanne Brennan Administrator Past PresidentMike Walker Walker Petrophysics FESAus Company Secretary
Assistant TreasurerCallum Rideout
Task Geoscience Inter-Society LiaisonYang Xingwang Schlumberger Monthly Tech. Meeting
Shell Development Australia New Tech. Forum CoordinatorBen van Deijl Woodside Jean Louden Woodside Interstate RepresentativesLouise Christensen (Victoria) ExxonMobilCarrie Trembath (South Australia) Beach Petroleum Barbara Stummer (South Australia) SantosNariman Nouri (Western Australia) Shell Development Australia Matt Dubsky (New South Wales) Oil Search LtdHarris Khan (New South Wales) Oil Search LtdThomas Gan (Queensland) Shell / Arrow EnergyEric Tenthorey (ACT) CO2CRC /
Education GroupGerry McGann Incremental Oil and Gas Zuraidah Zuraidah SantosMatthew Josh CSIRO Petroleum Hugh Crocker Scholarship AwardGerry McGann
Incremental Oil and Gas
Membership CoordinatorScott Cole
Sponsorship CoordinatorAndrea Paxton
Jennie Carson Chevron Data standards & Best PracticesMartin Storey
Well Data QA
Yang Xingwang Schlumberger Special Events & Awards / Compliance Coordinator(vacant) Audio-Visual TeamNigel Deeks Schlumberger WebsiteScott Cole ChevronMartin Storey Well Data QA Social CoordinatorLeanne Brennan AdministratorPost Views: 3,818